Laluna Grenada Honeymoons
Set the tone for a lifetime of love with a romatic Grenada honeymoon.
Planning a wedding can be tiring, and the big day is such a blur that while you will find yourself happier than you have ever been, you will probably also be more exhausted than you have ever been. The honeymoon is your first chance as a married couple to escape everyone and everything, relax, and focus solely on each other.
A honeymoon at Laluna is a truly magical, romantic experience. Our secluded 16-cottage boutique resort on the Caribbean island of Grenada features cottages with private verandas and plunge pools; a pristine white sand beach with comfortable lounge chairs set up in couplets; a romantic, soft-lit Italian restaurant; an Asian spa offering couples treatments including couple’s Balinese massage; and more. Spend the days together lounging by the pool with a tropical drink in hand and dreaming about the future; at night, pop a bottle of Prosecco and watch the sun set over the sea while sharing favorite wedding memories. Listen closely and you will hear the tree frogs begin to chirp.
Laluna's Seven Night Honeymoon Package Includes:
- Accommodation for the newlyweds in a Cottage Suite with private veranda and plunge pool
- Daily yoga/meditation sessions to re-center and bond
- An intimate and relaxing Balinese couples massage
- One other pampering spa treatment (per person) of his or her choice
- A spiritual walk/hike in the rain forest with a swim at a waterfall
- Delicious meals in Laluna's Italian restaurant with daily a-la-carte American breakfast and dinner (excluding beverages)
- A bottle of Prosecco
- A gift from Laluna to celebrate your new life together
US $ 6,478 December 20th, 2015 to January 8th, 2016
US $ 5,778 January 9th to April 7th, 2016
US $ 5,078 April 8th to June 24th, 2016
US $ 4,728 June 25th to October 14th, 2016
Package accommodations can be upgraded to a Cottage Deluxe for US $65.00 per night plus tax. All rates are quoted in US dollars and are subject to an additional 20% tax & service.