Laluna Grenada Destination Weddings
Laluna’s small, intimate setting in a secluded bay puts romance at center stage.
Laluna’s quiet beach is the ideal location for your Grenada destination wedding. Our boutique resort’s Caribbean setting is what you’ve always dreamed of for your beach ceremony: Tropical flowers and lush greenery wrap the white sand beach, and the crystal clear sea, brilliant with colors of blue and green, quietly laps the shore. Say your vows under a Caribbean wedding arch while your invited guests watch on and share your special day. Following the ceremony, stay on-resort, as the Laluna Sunset Lounge and Italian Restaurant can be transformed to an inviting reception venue.
Laluna’s dedicated staff have been planning destination weddings for over 14 years. From arranging the photographer to ordering the cake to helping with the marriage license, our staff helps you with it all. Give as much or as little input as you like, and we will take care of the details. To take the guesswork out of Grenada destination wedding planning, we have special packages that include everything needed to create your perfect wedding in paradise.
Laluna's Seven Night Wedding Program for Two Includes:
- Accommodation for the bride and groom in a romantic Cottage Suite with private veranda with plunge pool
- An intimate and relaxing Balinese couples massage
- Daily yoga/meditation sessions
- A pampering manicure and pedicure for both the bride and groom
- Delicious meals in Laluna's Italian restaurant with daily a-la-carte American breakfast and dinner (excluding beverages)
- A bottle of Prosecco
- A beautiful wedding cake
- A locally crafted bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- A professional wedding photographer, which includes digital files of all photos.
- Ceremony essentials including the minister's fee, marriage license and certificate, and venue staging
- A gift from Laluna to congratulate you on your big day
US $ 7,088 December 20th, 2015 to January 8th, 2016
US $ 6,388 January 9th to April 7th, 2016
US $ 5,688 April 8th to June 24th, 2016
US $ 5,338 June 25th to October 14th, 2016
Package accommodations can be upgraded to a Cottage Deluxe for US $65.00 per night plus tax. All rates are quoted in US dollars and are subject to an additional 20% tax & service.
Call +1 473 439 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
For larger destination weddings we recommend the Laluna Exclusively package. This package allows your party to book all 16 cottages of Laluna Resort with an all-inclusive stay, allowing for a private, invitees-only atmosphere at the resort for the duration of your stay.
View Laluna Exclusively details
Other arrangements can be made upon your arrival with our assistance or by the concierge in advance: Hair appointments, the specific location of the ceremony and the reception, flower selection, and anything else that you would like to be incorporated to make your day extra special.
Laluna offers a variety of packages for your event.
Laluna Grenada Wedding Gift Registry
Congratulate the newlyweds on their special day with a gift from the Laluna registry. Your gift will make their stay even more special, allowing you to contribute to their lasting, warm memories of their Grenada wedding and honeymoon.
- A romantic, private sunset cruise: US $265
- Intimate 3-course candlelit dinner on the beach under the moon and stars (excluding beverages):
- Adventurous walk/hike in Grenada's lush rainforest with an invigorating waterfall swim (1/2 day): US $163
- A relaxing massage or pampering service in Grenada's best Asian spa (see spa menu): US $95 - $175
- A celebratory bottle of champagne in the room:
- Prosecco: US $59
- Moet and Chandon Brut: US $96
- Veuve Cliquot Brut: US $108
- A bottle of red wine with dinner or in the room: US $52
- A bottle of white wine with dinner or in the room: US $52
- A tropical fruit basket with a Grenadian chocolate bar: US $40
- A contribution of your choice towards the couple's wedding or honeymoon stay
To purchase a gift for the couple, or to register for your wedding and honeymoon, e-mail email@example.com for more information
Grenada Marriage Legal Requirements
There are a few legal requirements to get married in Grenada:
- Couple must reside in Grenada for a minimum of three days
- Couple must each have a valid passport
- Couple must each present birth certificates
- Couple must present a notarized lawyer's letter confirming both parties have single status
- If applicable, couple must present absolute divorce papers
- If applicable, if a previous spouse is deceased, the death certificate is required
- Couple must each be of the minimum age of eighteen
- A deed poll certificate is needed to prove any name change
The required documents must be presented to the different government ministries in Grenada in person. This should take about two hours. Please note there is a dress code in the Ministerial building. No sleeveless shirts or tank tops for men or women and no shorts for men. If you choose to be married by a minister, he or she will need to meet to interview you prior to the wedding.
In Grenada you may be married by an officer of the court, namely a Magistrate, or a Minister of Religion. The choice is entirely yours. For Catholic weddings, you should contact your local priest who would liaise with our priest in Grenada.