- "The absence of luxury is a luxury in itself"
- "Selected '100 Best Hotels in the World'"
Sunday Times Travel Magazine - October 2011
- "Casual Chic - Effortlessly stylish hotels with rustic-modern appeal"
Fodor's 100 Hotel Award - November 2011
- "Paradise found! Laluna combines the Italian enthusiasm and sensibility of its owner Bernardo Bertucci, with the relaxed Caribbean charm of his wife Wendy to achieve a truly magical experience"
- "100 Best Hotels in the World"
The Sunday Times Travel Magazine - October 2011
- "Laluna is a jewel"
Tripadvisor Travelers' Choice Award 2012 Winner
- "Laluna is a magical hotel set in a secluded bay, on the island of Grenada"
- "The perfect hideaway"
Town and Country
- "Voted one of the 'Top 100 Hot Table' in the World"
Condé Nast Traveler
- "Hotel of the month: Laluna, in Grenada…. Is home to the world's latest celebrity haunt. Within the first few weeks of opening the Italian owned retreat had already played host to Jerry Hall, Dave Stewart and Frank Skinner"
- "What La Perla is to lingerie, Laluna is to Caribbean resorts - so sexy and luxe it belongs in a glossy photo spread"
Oops. Before we can complete the process, we need a little more information...
Thank you for signing up for the LaLuna E-newsletter.
- About Laluna
- Weddings & Occassions
- The Villas